I love to go to the big cheaper style stores and find pieces for my girls that are gorgeous and look like they are from Country Road but were in fact were $7. I like to dress the girls nicely and I like a bargain too…
Most recently this is what I found. Most if not all of the items should still be available in the stores.
- Big W Jumper $15 and Skirt $10
- Walnut tights $9.95 (best quality & available on eBay free postage) http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/332026906539?_mwBanneri=1
- Country Road shoes, a splurge these were not so cheap!
- Kmart Swan Top $7 and Ballet Shoes $9
- Big W Skirt $10 and Knit Jumper $15
- Walnut tights (as above)
- Kmart Dress (much nicer in person nice floaty fabric) $8, Pink Quilted Bomber Jacket $15 and Pink Ballet Shoes $9
- Best & Less Heart Leggings $4
- Kmart Heart Jumper $12
- Best & Less Grey Rose Legging $4
- Country Road Baby Shoe on sale $29